1. Key Definitions.
- 1.1. “The Contract” refers to the Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2. “The Company” refers to the entity that involves a team of writers, editors, and resume specialists.
- 1.3. “The Customer” refers to the recipient of the products provided by the Company, who places an Order to obtain Product(s) according to one’s requirements and pays for the specified service.
- 1.4. “Product” refers to a document in an electronic format that is the final result of the Order completion.
- 1.5. “Refund” refers to the process of paying money back to the Customer in the cases stated in this Contract.
- 1.6. “Revision” refers to the process of editing the document according to The Customer’s requirements in case they were not met in the initial document completed by a resume writer.
2. Contract Terms.
- 2.1 This engagement shall commence upon the execution of this Contract and shall continue in full force and effect upon and up to the successful completion of the order or termination.
3. Products & Services.
- 3.1. The company is obliged to provide selected by the Customer Product(s) and/or Service(s) within the set deadline after the Customer had paid for the specified service.
- 3.2. If the order instructions were provided by the Customer with delay in time, the Company reserves the right to deliver the Product(s) and/or Service(s) with the correspondent delay.
- 3.3. The order instructions include:
- 3.3.1. Objective (why the Customer needs a resume/cover letter/thank you letter)
- 3.3.2. Professional Experience (full names of the companies, dates of employments, positions and specific duties performed at each position).
- 3.3.3. Educational Background (names of educational establishments, dates of graduation, and degrees).
- 3.3.4. Major Achievements/Accomplishments
- 3.3.5. Skills List
4. Limitation of Liability.
- 4.1. Under no circumstances shall Prime-resume.com be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may result from the use of the Company’s materials.
- 4.2. By placing an order with the Company, the Customer acknowledges that Prime-resume.com provides no guarantees as to success of securing a job or job interview.
- 4.3. The Company is not responsible for any inabilities to receive materials from our service.
- 5.1. If the Company fails to meet the product/service requirements, the Customer has the right for a revision to be made at no additional fee.
- 5.2. Revisions are available only within 30 days after the order was delivered unto the Customer’s account.
- 5.3. To request a revision, the Customer is to provide specific revision instructions.
- 5.4. The Company takes responsibility to provide revised paper(s) within 2 days after the revision request was submitted. However, if the initial urgency of the order was less than 48 hours, the Company takes responsibility to provide the revised paper within 24 hours.
- 5.5. If revision instructions were provided with delay in time, the Company reserves the right to provide the revised paper with the correspondent delay.
- 6.1. The Customer has the right to request a refund within 30 days after the order was delivered unto the Customer’s account.
- 6.2. The right for a refund is automatically applied when the Customer has not provided any order information and changed his mind to have a resume/cover letter/thank you letter ordered from Prime-resume.com
- 6.3. The Customer has the right to apply for a refund if he/she isn’t satisfied with the quality of the delivered document. The request is to be submitted along with the detailed explanation and reasoning for a refund. All refund cases are reviewed and further analyzed individually by the Administrators.
- 6.4. All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- 7.1. The Company reserves the right to use its materials, written resumes/cover letters/thank you letters as samples without any consent with the Customer with the condition of changing the Customer’s personal details.
- 7.2. The Company is responsible for not sharing personal information (names, addresses, contact phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and any other information that directly may discloses one’s personality) with the third parties.
- 7.3. The Customer is responsible for maintaining confidentiality of one’s account and password. The Customer accepts all responsibility for all operations that occur under the account and password of the Customer.
8.1. All the content of this website is owned by the Company and protected by the international copyright laws. The content owned by the Company may not be reproduced, copied and distributed without prior written consent of Prime-resume.comBy choosing to use the services of Prime-resume.com the Customer automatically agrees to consent with all of the conditions of the Contract. The Customer is solely responsible for the Prime-resume.com services use as well as for ensuring the full compliance with all the provisions of this Contract.
The right to change, remove or add sections of the Contract in sole discretion is reserved by Prime-resume.com. In this case the Customer will be notified about any changes and modifications introduced by the service, which will be posted on the website of Prime-resume.com or sent via e-mail.
Prime-resume.com keeps the right to terminate any paid order at its own decision. However, the Customer is guaranteed to get a notification containing the reasons of this termination before a full refund is issued.
When formulating our pricing policy, we tried to be fair to both our writers and customers.