Executive Administrative Assistants have a lot on their plate. Although many job seekers believe this type of job isn't difficult, it actually implies a lot of responsibilities. Additionally, administrative support often opens a wide range of opportunities for career advancement - those who work in this area know how much they can learn in a high-paced and demanding environment. Finally, many executive assistant jobs offer good pay which makes this kind of positions attractive both for entry-level and middle-level job seekers. Writing an executive administrative assistant resume then is no easy task because of the requirements for the job. Below you can find an executive administrative assistant resume sample to help you understand what this process should entail (As one Asian proverb says, better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times). In case you also want to read about it too, feel free to check our article on the executive assistant job description and how to write an administrative support resume.
Executive Administrative Assistant Resume
Executive Administrative Assistant Resume Sample (Text Version)
Denver, CO | firstname.lastname@example.org | (405) 555-5555| LinkedIn.com/in/janedoe9638136
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Detail-oriented and technically acute administrative professional with demonstrated capacity to provide executive-level support. Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting, information management, and business-development efforts within time and budget requirements. Proficient in computing pay, maintaining accounting records, and preparing payroll information and financial statements. Adept at developing detailed administrative and internal procedural processes to improve accuracy efficiency and reduce redundancy. Highly focused and dedicated to supporting business deadline-driven operations and resolving administrative issues in initial stages.
CORE PROFICIENCIES: Research & Data Collection, Documentation & Compliance, Customer Service, Progress Reports, MS Office Suite & Minitab, Correspondence Management, Office Management, Payments & Invoices, Policies & Procedures Manuals, Data/Records Management, Research & Presentations, Scheduling Meetings
TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE | Abednego Environmental Services, LLC - Sept 2015 to Present
- Collect data and improve data collection methods to ensure a quality paint application and customer services.
- Conduct research, monitor market trends, and analyze collected data to suggest new process improvement tools.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly reports to the Ford Account Manager.
- Liaise with Ford Motor Company Representative to provide necessary information and assistance.
- Create specialized training presentations to assist with staff development programs.
- Identify administrative issues by communicating and collaborating with all levels of employees.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT | US Navy (Yeoman Second Class) - Feb 2009 to Apr 2015
- Provided functional guidance, coaching, and counseling to the work center employees; supervised their performance.
- Ensured timely and comprehensive administrative support for senior executives and management staff.
- Managed pay entitlements and resolved financial/payment issues for over 170 employees.
- Trained and guided employees which resulted in advancing them to the next pay grade.
- Managed executive-level correspondence and handled awards processing.
- Integrated process improvement tools that decreased correspondence and awards processing time.
- Tracked and routed over 3,000 pieces of executive-level correspondence, 1,000 awards, and over 500 reports.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Business Administration– Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Bachelor of Science in Business & Accounting – Olympic College, Bremerton, WA
Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts – Schoolcraft College, Livonia, MI
Personal and Professional Productivity Training (according to S. Covey’s “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”)
Disbursing Clerk Travel Payments A-542-0013